Monday, March 10, 2008

Stamps

This weekend I went to a lot of places and by Sunday i was pooped out. On Friday night, I watched a movie with some friends just so we could reminisce about the good old days. We watched "A Goofy Movie", it was pretty fun looking into the past. After that we went to the dance at The Wilk and I got a stamp on my hand of the cougar paw in blue ink. The dance was pretty good, but then again it depends who you go with to those types of things. After that dance a few of my friends and I went to a party and I got a stamp there of a black happy face and for some reason both stamps had to be on my right hand. The party was good, especially because the DJ was flown in from Hawaii. I made my way up to the table to see if I knew who it was and at first I was like, "oh nope, i don't know him and then", then i looked back to the table and it turned out I did know him. He knows my family and all that stuff, it was pretty trippy. On Saturday, I went to the Rugby game and got a black cougar stamp on the same hand. By the end of the weekend the top of my hand was covered. This weekend was very eventful, but on Sunday it was literally, a day of rest.

4 comments:

Kyle said...

Well, I hope that you don't get any ink poisoning from all of those stamps that you got. Sounds like you had a lot of fun. I hope you don't miss Hawaii too much. Are you going home for the summer?

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a lot of fun even though it was exhausting. I'm never really social so... everyday is a day of rest

Skooter said...

A Goofy Movie was a childhood favorite of mine. I never owned it, but my cousin did. I would watch it every time I went to his house. "The leaning Tower of Cheeeeza"

Anonymous said...

Haha I love the "leaning tower of cheeeeza" part, too! lol