Monday, March 3, 2008
IHOP
The past few weeks i have been eating out a lot. This weekend I went to Village Inn on Friday and on Saturday to IHOP. I went with a different gorup of friends from the Olive Garden fiasco. The friends I went with to both of these places I haven't seen them in almost a month so, it was nice to go to a relaxed environment and just chill. On Saturday we were actually supposed to go see PS I Love You but by the time we got there it was sold out, so we went to IHOP. Village Inn is cheaper then IHOP but IHOP has such a good philly cheese steak that i can't resist. Both of these restaurants have good service and environments that make you feel like you could stay there all night and no one will kick you out. It was nice catching up with friends and being able to relax, so it was a good weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
IHOP is an amazing place! I can remember going there at 3 a.m. just to get some pancakes.
Sometimes it is worth it to pay more for the better food. If IHOP is better, and you can afford to spend a little more money every once in awhile, then do it.
I have only went to IHOP once and the food wasn't as good as I thought it would be. The commercials had made it seem like the best breakfast food ever but it wasn't that great.
i love those kind of restaurants. I remember on our senior party we went and saw pirates at like 3 in the morning and then my friend and i went to dennys right after. it was amazing.
Post a Comment