Monday, April 7, 2008

what do boys and girls think?

This weekend some friends and I had the opportunity to leave the BYU bubble. we slept over at a friend's house and just chilled. it was so nice to get out of provo and spend time with friends. guys and girls were there and at first we had no idea what to do. so it started out with pizza, a fondu fountain and some tv. then, we decided to play catch phrase and that got lame really fast so we played truth or dare. truth or dare turned into a conversation about boys and girls in general, what they thought of the opposite sex. it was really interesting to hear what the boys had to say and their reasoning behind it was interesting. it was like we got to enter into the secret realm of boys and they got to semi-enter into the realm of girls. it was just cool to hear what each of us had to say because they think of things girls don't even think about and vice versa. boys think girls are confusing, but they are just as confusing as we are and it's really knid of funny the more i think about it. this weekend was so fun and it was nice to get away:)

2 comments:

Kyle said...

My wife and I went away this weekend too. It was great! Don't lose hope on the whole boys being confusing thing. You will start to understand boys someday. It may just be a few years down the road.

I think therefore I am said...

Man will never fully understand girls. I don't get them. Guys there's no much to get.